SELL YOUR 8MM HOME MOVIES
Do you have old 8mm home movies you would like to sell?We purchase your old unbroadcasted or unpublished 8mm home movies for cash.
How do I sell my 8mm home movies?If you are the original filmmaker or have inherited the films from a family member we would be happy to review your films for purchase.
Please visit our "Contact Us" page and please provide the following information:
1) What are the size of the film reels you currently own - 3", 5", etc?
2) How many film reels are you wanting to sell?
3) What is the subject matter contained on the film if known?
Example(Family Holidays, Vacations,Iconic Destinations or Events, Etc)
8MM FOOTAGE IN DEMAND
- Major Cities - Las Vegas, New York, Washington DC, etc
- Major Historic Events
- Family Vacations or Road Trips
- Road Side Attractions
- Major Corporate Brands
- Places of Work - Early Office Enviroments, Manufacturing, Construction, etc
- Holidays and Family Milestones and Events
FAQQ: How much can I sell my old home movies for?
A: Cost depends on the quality of the footage and the subject matter of the footage and is determined on a reel to reel basis.
Q: Can I sell films that I purchased at a garage sale, estate sale, etc?
A: No, you must be the original filmmaker or have inherited the films from a family member and be able to provide documentation of your ownership.
Q: If you decide to purchase my home movies can I obtain a digital copy?
A: No, we require full ownership and a transfer of copyright for all the films we purchase.